Home Forums WoodMart support forum Strange behaviour with HTML-Blocks

Strange behaviour with HTML-Blocks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BPP
    Participant

Hello

I’m using a HTML-Block to Display some of the advantages of our service at multiple places on the Website. Somehow it seems the formatting is not correct.

How comes the text that is not formatted with «strong» and should have a regular font-weight is also bold?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by BPP.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It seems that some third party Plugin is not letting the change to appear on the mentioned Page of your Site or some Cache issue is causing the conflict.

Could you please first completely clear your browser and server cache and then check back the issue again.

If it still persists, then once disable all the plugins that are not related to our Theme and then check back the issue again. If it gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the conflict.

Best Regards

BPP
    Participant

No it didn’t help. I’ve deavtivated all none-essential Plugins to check (as you can see in the screenshot) and i also deleted the bruwser cache but the issue persists.

You seem to have put some inline CSS on the text block which works but it’s just a workaround. When no special formatting is applied the standard font-weight should used by default.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by BPP.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Firstly, we have confirmed this concern from our Test Site by putting a HTML Block under the Custom Single Product layout and using Theme’s Text Block element > and in that adding Texts (one Bold and one without Bold) and it was working fine there: https://i.snipboard.io/9eqoRO.jpg

So, this clears the fact that it is not a Theme end issue.

Now, on your Site the issue was you had added the Shortcode on your Custom Single Product Layout through incorrect way using the Text Block and made that Shortcode in that Text Block bold which is why it was making the whole Text Bold no matter what.

We have now added the Shortcode on your Single Product Layout using the Shortcode element and now the Text formatting works accordingly.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

BPP
    Participant

Hi

I see, it works as expected when i use the shortcode element, didn’t know theres a dedicated element for this.
    On the backend where i copied the shortcode it was already bold so that format got carried over to that text element without me noticing so it all makes perfect sense.

However thanks for troubleshooting this – case solved!

Attachments:

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Strange behaviour with HTML-Blocks’ is closed to new replies.