Home Forums Basel support forum Strange bug in the sidebar at 'Login'

Strange bug in the sidebar at 'Login'

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey my BEST SUPPORT OF THE WORLD,

I have a small strange problem with the ‘Login/register’ button in the sidebar in the mobil version. It works the whole time but since today not anymore. 😿

I already deleted the complete cache on every smartphone, the cache in the browser, the cache in the website. I restarted the phone, I deactivate and activate all plugins and it still do not work.

It works in a normal browser when I simulate the mobile version. I mean I make the window really thin so that it looks like the mobile version then it works but on every smartphone I tried nothing happened….

PLEASE, help me to fix this crazy problem. I already tried to fix it 2 whole days and slowly I get crazy…. 😱

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH
    Aaron

https://galerie-orx-vinn.de

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Update your credentials I tried to login and I am said I am entering a wrong password.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey,

sure!!!! I will send it to you. I did not thought you will need it.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Okay

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Well,
    I deactivated the most plugins and the price filter works at child theme and also at parent theme.

The problem with login in sidebar was temporary that wors again . I have changed with string translation some things … maybe that was the problem… with database etc… I do not know.

The problem that the header get smaller is still active, please check it. Maybe we could solve that case with an important css????

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!
    😘 💖 🥳 🥰 😅 🙄 🤩 🤣

Hello,

Have you solved the issue?

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Ah, I answered in the wrong topic. Yes this problem is solved!!! 🥳

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Strange bug in the sidebar at 'Login'’ is closed to new replies.