Home Forums WoodMart support forum Strange content appearing above and below footer

Strange content appearing above and below footer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

hi there,

I have experience something strange on my phone when loading my site with Woodmart theme.

With magnetir.com this never happend before. What i will show you now, i have only experienced with brabopartyverhuur.nl and shop.brabopartyverhuur.nl. On the site of Brabo i use a plugin from Booqable to connect with their booking system. And on the website of Magnetir i don’t use Booqable at all. This doesn’t happen frequently so it is impossible to reproduce by my knowledge.

But above the header and below the footer content appears that i didn’t place there. And i don’t belief is part of the theme. In the footer you can even scroll down and see the Booqable content. What is strange because magnetir doesn’t use Booqable and Booqable was never installed on Magnetir.com. Only on brabopartyverhuur.nl. When this happend on brabopartyverhuur.nl i thought it was a bug maybe because i was also setting up the theme on a sub domain shop.brabopartyverhuur.nl. But now it also happend with Magnetir. How can this happen?

See movie and screenshots

Kind regards,

Tim

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but we have visited your Site on Desktop as well as on real Mobile phone too, the content that you mentioned wasn’t appearing:

https://snipboard.io/37eDlm.jpg (DESKTOP)
    https://snipboard.io/M8KjPU.jpg (DESKTOP)
    https://snipboard.io/91qlhb.jpg (MOBILE)
    https://snipboard.io/r2KcNp.jpg (MOBILE)

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

Hi there,

Yes i know… i told you that… that this isn’t reproducible when you want to.

You just need it to happen. I myself am working every day with you theme. But now that i am working on Magnetir.com means that Brabopartyverhuur.nl needs to wait so i couldn’t test this anymore. But it will probably happen when i start working on it again.

I just wanted to know if your theme has something to do with this because now i have had this issue on 3 websites where i installed Xtemos Woodmart Theme. That is the one and only commonality that these 3 websites have.

So this is strange:

Magnetir.com = Woodmart + Woocommerce
    Brabopartyverhuur.nl = Woodmart + Booqable
    Shop.brabopartyverhuur.nl = Woodmart + Woocommerce

So how it it possible that i see this content sometimes appear on these 3 sites.

Does Xtemos have a demo mode or a security mode? When installed on a domain and subdomain?

So how can Magnetir.com show me content below the footer where you see a booqable URL.
    This i totally don’t understand. This tool/plugin was never installed on magnetir.com, not even for testing purposes.

So i thought maybe Xtemos Woodmart who has some connection to my sites so maybe when you own multiple themes on multiple sites the theme can be in demo mode or something and show content from other sites.

As you can in the movie you could even scroll to another page at the footer. What i never have seen before.

And you only can see this issue on mobile and tablet. On desktop i never had this.

Kind regards,

Tim

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme doesn’t have any demo or security modes you mentioned. It can’t take content from different websites in any way.
    Maybe you have some issue with the cache or something but we don’t see any signs that it comes from WoodMart. Try to disable all kinds of caches on all websites and disable the Booqable plugin. Test it for a few days and see how it works.

Kind Regards

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

Ok i will.

Thank you for looking.

Just now… saw it on the other site.

Question:

I have multiple sites on a specific hosting package and every site has its own Redis Cache. I checked all connections and passwords of the Redis Cache connections in case i maybe by accident had filled it in wrong. But i didn’t.

But is it possible or can there be an issue on the hosting side that it maybe is scrambling the Redis Caches of the different sites??

For now i will test it by disabling the Booqable plugin. But its strange that its showing on a different site also. While both are not connected in any way. I didn’t do anything special.

Thx.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see such kind of problem for the first time on the forum. But it really looks like the content for one website somehow overlaps with another one. So maybe it is caused by Redis or something else on the server.

Kind Regards

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

The only way i know how to reproduce this… is on my iPhone 11 Pro…

You need to clean/clear cache on your phone and open the webpage. When i do this for Safari on my iPhone i can reproduce.

https://brabopartyverhuur.nl/

Could you try it?

PS: Also contacted Booqable about this.

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

hahaha, found it.

Wanna know what this is.

When you have a website in your Safari reading list. And you click on this website from the reading list,

Then you will get content above the header and below the footer and this way you can slide through the header and footer and go the your next website that you have in your readinglist.

I think this is it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we didn’t even think about that 🙂 We are glad that you sorted it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)