Home Forums WoodMart support forum Strange issue in Firefox browser

Strange issue in Firefox browser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

abbyrockas
    Participant

Hello,
    I have recently opened my website in Firefox (because of a customer request) and it seems the browser is breaking some styles.
    When I first open the website everything is good but once I click with the cursor on the logo the browser creates very big vertical padding after the menu. It only disappears after I refresh the page (with f5 for example). This seems to happen only on the home page (with my tests) because when I go to any category there is no padding issue (it still appears on inner pages).
    Also, it breaks the dropdown menu – it is not centered like in Chrome or other browsers. Again in categories, it seems the menu is centered but not in other, inner pages
    I am using wp rocket plugin and it generates critical CSS for each page type. Maybe this is the issue?
    Do you have any suggestions on what to do so I can fix this?

abbyrockas
    Participant

Seems like it is the critical css. Even after I create separate critical css for this page it still breakes, so I think it is better to just remove it for this page?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, probably the critical CSS is incorrect so it would be better to not use this feature if it doesn’t work as you expected.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)