Home Forums WoodMart support forum Strange Issue: While logged in as Admin site opens slowly but not as a Visitor

Strange Issue: While logged in as Admin site opens slowly but not as a Visitor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

We are facing a strange issue after updating the Theme

I found recently, that while we are logged in as Admin, and then test the frontend of the site it opens comparatively way slowly, then what and how it is opening up while we check it as a Guest or a Visitor (without logged in)
    This happened only after updating the Theme to the latest version. It was not the case earlier or prior to updating the Theme.

We tried simultaneously also, by logging in as Admin and then opening the site. Side by side opened up the site in Incognito mode. And surprisingly site works way faster in the Incognito mode.

We found that this happened after we update the Theme to its recent version. It seems something is heavily loading in frontend while logging in as Admin or the Top bar that we see on frontend (while logged in as Admin), might be bit heavy in one of the recent update of Theme. Or probably some other reason.

Either there is something in one of the recent updates of the Theme, that might be affecting this issue. Strangely this is happening only when we logged in as Admin (or probably as a customer or other user), but Not happening while we check and browse the site being as a Visitor.

PS: We have same set of plugins since longer (couple of months or so). We are Not using any Cache plugin since longer (several months) too.
    There is No server side cache as our hosting is on LS Servers, and Server Cache works when we install and use LS Cache plugin, as per the Hosting team. Also, in either case, they assure, Server Cache is not working on Live site.

Currently we have latest version of Theme, Woodmart Core plugin and other major plugins up to date.
    Woocommerce is latest and the Database updated too.

This is really bit frustrating and beyond thinking.
    Can you please check it thoroughly and help to resolve.

Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

In addition to our previous message (just above this one)

I mean, this was not the case earlier. Means, whether we logged in as Admin or not, the site opens up the same way and in same speed, whether we browse while logged in as Admin or while we browse as a Visitor.

How you can test. Please open up the Shop page – https://www.vasangini.com/shop/
    Then once it loads completely. Please open the 5th product from top, as of now – https://www.vasangini.com/product/golden-black-tapestry-queen-bedspread-bohemian-wall-hanging/

Then let it load completely. Then click the Shop page (from main Menu) again and then this product page. Please check by clicking them alternatively first as Admin. And then in Incognito mode as a Guest or a Visitor (without logged in)
    Then once you open the product page, keep an eye on blue round searching icon (rotating in circular) shows at top right side of the browser’s tab or window.
    https://i2.paste.pics/29d8827c76c0b249b4d6175a3e7479a9.png

You will find how much it scrolls and takes time in the Incognito mode. And how much it is taking while you logged in as Admin.
    In Incognito mode and as a Visitor, it not takes even half or one circular rotation and immediately loads up the pages (shop to product page and viceversa).
    While as Admin user, it takes 2-3 circular rotations or even more.
    You got an idea, what I am trying to explain. You can check accordingly and you will surely find the differences

Please check and resolve

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Seems that the issue is related to the server itself because on the default theme should be the same issue.

https://take.ms/9fqU5

So please, confirm the permission for switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

Thank you for your response.
    If that issue seems to be related to Server, then that should affect the site in either case. Irrespective of whether someone logged-in as Admin and then checks the site or visit the site being as a visitor (that is without being logged-in).
    Please correct me, If I am wrong.

Well, yes, you can switch to parent Woodmart theme and can test.
    Just one thing, please remember, that this is a Live site and also please enable the Shop filters shows on (left side) of Shop and Category pages. As these were gone with your today’s testing and I have to enable them back from the Widgets area.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have checked it on the default theme and the page loads slowly as well so it is not caused by Woodmart: https://prnt.sc/cEEHABzxRlol

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Bit Important:
    Hello Luke,

Can you please Revert the Shop filters (from Widgets section) on the Shop and Category pages. They have all been reverted back to defaults or some other. Not as they were previously (without switching the theme), on our site.
    I already requested earlier to please set the Widgets (the same way as they were earlier) after you made the testing and revert the Theme. Now they are showing too many and unwanted ones.

Regarding site speed, will check and let you know.

Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Bit Important:
    Hello Luke,

Can you please Revert the Shop page widget area filters (from Widgets section) on the Shop and Category pages. They have all been reverted back to defaults or some other. Not as they were previously (without switching the theme), on our site.
    I already requested earlier to please set the Widgets (the same way as they were earlier) after you made the testing and revert the Theme. Now they are showing too many and unwanted ones.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, I messed something up with the widgets. I forgot which ones there were before that.

I see that at the moment you sort this out. I apologize for the inconvenience again.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Update:
    Hello Luke,

I just updated the Shop page Widget area filters (as per what they were previously).

A kind request: please try to revert and set the Shop page widget are filters and shop filters, once after you switch themes. As all the filters from widgets section reverts back to defaults and All existing filters gets removed during switching of Themes. And those settings have to be done again.

Regards

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by harshwe.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, understood.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)