Home Forums WoodMart support forum Style on hover in menus

Style on hover in menus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gueshu
    Participant

Hello,
    I use the Electronic demo version as the base for my site, but I like the way you underline in the primary color in the fashio demo on hover in the menu…

How do I set this instead of the slight change of background color that I get in the Electronic demo ?

Hello,

Please navigate to Woodmart > Header builder > find there main menu item and set “Underline” as shown here: http://prntscr.com/jt6vkw

Best Regards

gueshu
    Participant

That is true for the main menu, but there is no such option for the category menu in the header… and in your demo you are using this underline style for the category menu also.

I know I can do it with custom CSS but I would rather use settings from the theme if they exist…

gueshu
    Participant

OK, don’t bother, I applied the CSS class “.navigation-style-underline” to each main item of my categories menu, and it works.

Interested to know if there is an option to do it anywhere else and not add the class one by one.

Hello,

No there is no option in theme settings. The only way was to assign the class what you have done.

If you have any questions, please contact.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)