Home Forums WoodMart support forum Styles and setting suddenly gone?

Styles and setting suddenly gone?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

perchs
    Participant

I just lost all our style settings (woodmart theme settings) after I added our social profiles. I clicked save and wanted to check if it worked and to my surprise all the style settings we’ve done are gone??

We were 2 min from launch and then this happens ??
    This is super urgent – pls help!

Hello,

I suspect that you could have pressed “Reset” instead of “Save”. Please contact your host support and find out if they have an automatic backup to restore the site. Perhaps, you made your backups.

I am very sorry such has happened.

Best Regards

perchs
    Participant

Hmm.. That could be.. I had to roll out a complete backup and style a lot of things again.
    If its the case that I by accident clicked the Reset button this should be fixed with a double check function, so it won’t happen again. Prette scary that one can reset the styles that easy.

Now im a bit afraid to make any changes In the settings – would you say that its ok to edit ?

Hello,

Please contact your host support, perhaps they would help you to restore the most recent version. Actually there is the double check-in window when you press “Reset” https://prnt.sc/uejasr

For the future, while you are working on the site, make the full backup on a daily basis or more often if necessary.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)