Home Forums Basel support forum Subitems in main menu does not work properly

Subitems in main menu does not work properly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mixcreativos
    Participant

Hi
    Main menu does not shows subitems below in full width design. Is it possible to set mega megu same that default? I mean, with sub items below or in the rigth side on hover parent item.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme and contacting us.

Could you be so kind and provide us your web-site URL and screenshot of the problem. It will help us very much to fix the problem ASAP.

Regards

mixcreativos
    Participant

Also I can not change header style. How can I show Browse Categories like Forniture theme? And hide search bar?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we see now on your web-site you use standard dropdowns for your navigation. Could you enable full width dropdown so we could see the problem?

To enable “Browse categories” you need to specify your categories navigation in Theme Settings -> Header -> Other.

mixcreativos
    Participant

Hi again! Thanks for the help!
    Finally we will not use mega menu in main navigation… so it´s solved.
    How can I change the text “Browse Categories” for another one?

Regards!

mixcreativos
    Participant

Sorry… and how to hide search bar in header? I tried from theme settings/header/others and disable Search widget and AJAX Search but I can still see search bar.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

For this header layout you are not able to hide search via Theme Settings. The only one way is to hide it with CSS code. Try to add it to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

.header-categories .search-extended {
        visibility: hidden;
    }

Browse categories words you can edit through the POT translations files. You can do this with Loco Translate plugin. Here is a video tutorial that might help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU

mixcreativos
    Participant

Thanks so much!! Has been really helpful!

Best regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Subitems in main menu does not work properly’ is closed to new replies.