Home Forums WoodMart support forum Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Woodmart Theme Import Stops at 15% Due to Timeout E

Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Woodmart Theme Import Stops at 15% Due to Timeout E

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

luigi.rangama
    Participant

Hello,

I’m reaching out to the community for urgent assistance with an issue I’m experiencing with the Woodmart theme. When attempting to import the default template, the process consistently stops at 15%, and I receive the following error message: “The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.”

I have proactively contacted my hosting provider, and they have confirmed that the server’s timeout limit has been increased to 600 seconds. Despite this adjustment and after deactivating all plugins on my site to rule out any conflicts, the issue persists. This leads me to believe there is an anomaly specifically related to the theme itself.

Given the urgency of this matter, especially considering that I have paid for assistance to ensure a swift resolution, I kindly request your intervention. Could someone please provide guidance on how to resolve this timeout issue during the template import process? Any tips, workarounds, or insights into adjusting server settings or theme files to bypass this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I’m looking forward to resolving this issue promptly with your expert advice.

Best regards,
    Luigi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Sorry, but the password you provided seems to be wrong and we can’t enter your dashboard. Please, send us your current username and password.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

luigi.rangama
    Participant

Sorry,
    im going to reset.
    It will be good now :

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use the private content field to hide your password from the public.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily?

luigi.rangama
    Participant

I’m writing to the support team of the plugin. First, I want to thank you for your advice, but I had to start over about 15 times. I’ve finally managed to download it. However, I am encountering a problem on the product page. The product does not display. I’ve noticed this issue before but haven’t found a solution. You can see for yourself by creating a product and then previewing it. The product does not appear. Could you please assist me with this issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check the product page without them?

luigi.rangama
    Participant

All plugins are disabled

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like you have created the product page with Elementor PRO. You need to use our custom layouts instead and disable this plugin https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

luigi.rangama
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help 🙂
    Have a nice day

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Subject: Urgent Help Needed: Woodmart Theme Import Stops at 15% Due to Timeout E’ is closed to new replies.