Home Forums WoodMart support forum Suchschlitz oben im Header

Suchschlitz oben im Header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tierbedarf24.shop
    Participant

Hallo zusammen, ich habe eine Frage zum Suchschlitz oben im Header. Ich habe z.B. über 1000 Artikel als Kategorie Hundefutter im shop. Wenn ich aber nach Hundefutter im Suchschlitz suche, kommen ca. 65 Treffer raus? Das gleiche habe ich mit anderen Kategorien. Wie kann sowas sein? Die Suche muss doch nach Schlagwörtern erfolgen oder? Bitte um Hilfe! Suchschlitz ist bei mir mit Kategorien rechts eingestellt. Vielen Dank.
    Constantin

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that we are using the default search functionality from WordPress so please check how it works on the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is from our theme of not.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

tierbedarf24.shop
    Participant

wie mache ich das am Besten? dass keine Daten verloren gehen?
    Danke

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fully clone the site and move to the staging platform and check there this issue on the default theme.

Also, the data of the products are related to WooCommerce so when you change the theme the data shouldn’t be lost.

Kind Regards

tierbedarf24.shop
    Participant

Also es liegt nicht an woocommerce. Ich habe es überprüft.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, please provide access to the admin dashboard of the staging site so I can check the issue on your side.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

tierbedarf24.shop
    Participant

info

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have checked the search functionality on your side and it works well, I wrote the keywords and it found the specific product.

https://monosnap.com/file/3q3je2RYPmqO9MC5rPdEj1Tl7RkTKj

Also, as I mentioned above, we are using the default WordPress functionality for the “Search”, if you check the search functionality with the default WordPress theme, you will see the same behavior of the “Search”.

Kind Regards

tierbedarf24.shop
    Participant

alles klar, danke Ihnen. Bitte löschen Sie diesen topic.
    Beste Grüße

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Suchschlitz oben im Header’ is closed to new replies.