Home Forums WoodMart support forum Surprise: Jodyshop GTM PageSpeed Score 99% – YSlow Score 87% – Loaded Time 2.7s

Surprise: Jodyshop GTM PageSpeed Score 99% – YSlow Score 87% – Loaded Time 2.7s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jodyshop
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Thanks for following my new updates and thanks for using such a great and powerful WordPress theme.

Well, I am a big fan of WoodMart theme because it looks wonderful and has all the features I wanted, As a result, I’m trying to make it as fast loading as I can.

GTM PageSpeed Score 99% – YSlow Score 87% – Loaded Time 2.7s
    GTM score

Google Page Speed 92%
    Google Page Speed

Google Lab Data
    Google Lab Data

My website is a heavy one, with about 16000 products, reviews, posts, vendors and it is very cool to give them all such a speed loading website.

How I get that?
    Well, I have explained all the steps that helped me reach lower grades, you can read this post to learn more about how I get that.

What about the new score and what plugin I used?
    Well, I always get an annoying message says: Leverage Browser Caching, but it’s impossible to do that for external scripts especially for Google Analytics and Google tag manager, etc…

The plugin I used is:
    CAOS for Google Analytics

You don’t need to do anything special, just place your Google Analytics code GT-xxx and click save, then go check your score grades (don’t forget to apply other optimizations) I mentioned here.

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your information.

Best Regards

jodyshop
    Participant

Hi @Elise Noromit
    You’re welcome.

Hope this can help other users to get a very fast website using the Woodmart Theme.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)