Home Forums Basel support forum SVG in Information Box not showing

SVG in Information Box not showing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

RedWolfCy
    Participant

Hello,

We are using SVGs thoughout the website and they are working fine. The problem occures when using an SVG in the Information Box. That one does not show.

Reading through the forum we have seen that you have instructed to enable allow_url_fopen, which we did, but still not showing the SVG only in Information Box.

Hello,

There is no option to insert SVG images. You need to upload the SVG images to the Media library and provide the image URL and site URL I will give you custom CSS.

Best Regards

RedWolfCy
    Participant

Hello,

What are you talking about?
    Even in your demo you have svg image set by default in information box. I believe you did not understand the issue here.

In your demo, for example in the Contact Us 2 page you had setup information boxes showing an svg image, that paperplane one. The problem is that it does not show the image in the front end.

Please see images attached to get a better understanding.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry I have sent you the wrong response. It was for another user. I do apologize.

If SVG icons do not work there maybe to ways to solve:

You need to open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard. You can set any width as per your needs.

Another reason:

Some of your SVG images have styles that are applied to the whole page. As a result, the styles of one SVG icon influence the other. In order to solve this, you need to insert inline styles without classes.

You can open your SVG image in any text editor and manually change styles to inline like is shown on this screenshot https://prnt.sc/loz0mw.

If you create SVG in Adobe Illustrator we would suggest exporting SVG with appropriate CSS properties in the first place. During export from Illustrator choose style attributes. You can read more about resolving this issue in Illustrator here https://cobwwweb.com/inline-style-attributes-svg-elements.

You have checked all and none is workable, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

RedWolfCy
    Participant

We have already tried that, the problem is not the width/height, the problem is that it does not render the svg code.

See attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please test SVG image I attach to detect the reason.

Best Regards

Attachments:

RedWolfCy
    Participant

Hello,

Same result. See screenshots.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

RedWolfCy
    Participant

Hello,

I’m providing access in the private content area.

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in.

Best Regards

RedWolfCy
    Participant

Please try again now with the new credentials

Hello,

Still the same: https://gyazo.com/fcc9b25443a03c62e75e2901508733a3

Best Regards

RedWolfCy
    Participant

That is because you are trying to login elsewhere.

Please see private area.

Hello,

Please move the site clone to a testing platform and provide the credentials so that I could enter the site with login URL wp-admin and user ID and password.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)