Home Forums WoodMart support forum SVG – INFORMATION BOX

SVG – INFORMATION BOX

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to use some SVG icons on the info boxes of my website.

I’m using SVG support plugin in order to be able to upload svg files to wordpress.

I’ve managed to make it work for a couple of info boxes, but on the last one I cannot get the SVG to display correctly. Can you check? The image displays perfectly everywhere, except when I try to upload it to a info box. Even on the settings of the info box everything seems to be ok, but then when I save the changes it simply does not display the SVG correctly.

links and pictures attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please tyr to open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

I have checked your SVG and I do not see width and height written.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve added that info but still did not work. Image loads perfectly on Woocommerce Media tab, it shows up fine in the info box settings, but then when I save it I only get the background of the SVG

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and the page URL where you try to apply.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

Managed to solve it with a non-responsive SVG.

Thanks nonetheless for the help!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SVG – INFORMATION BOX’ is closed to new replies.