Home Forums WoodMart support forum SVG Logo does not show in header since 7.2 version

SVG Logo does not show in header since 7.2 version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

torosani
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m facing an issue with your last release. Since I update your them to the 7.2.2 version (previusly my website run with 7.1.4) .
    I’ve create a header with the Header Builder and add a logo in SVG format.
    When I updated the theme from 7.1.4 to 7.2.2 version, my SVG logo does not display in the header.
    The same logo file is shown in the footer
    I’ve attached 2 screenshot to show how my header looks like now and how it should look like.

I have a backup of my site with 7.1.4 version but I want to fix this problem to keep my theme update.
    Could you please help me?
    Thanks in advance
    Have a nice day

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

To fix this problem, you need to open your SVG logo file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add height and width attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown on the screenshot (https://prnt.sc/N-wyqYgD3npT)
    Make sure that the value is set without % or using px. For example 100 or 100px
    Then you will need to re-upload your logo in Header Builder.

Regards

torosani
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you! Adding width and height value to svg tag it runs.

Thank you for your advice!
    Have a nice day

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SVG Logo does not show in header since 7.2 version’ is closed to new replies.