Home Forums WoodMart support forum svg logo not shown in header

svg logo not shown in header

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

eamonsheeran
    Participant

I have uploaded my logo in svg format but it is not displayed in the header of the website

edotto
    Participant

Same problem here

Hello,

@eamonsheeran
    the login you provided is not working. Please provide the correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

@edotto
    Please create a new topic and provide me with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

edotto
    Participant

Hi, i have solved with the style CSS, adding the width and not max-width attribute that is automatically given by the theme options (view attachments).
    If i have other requests i will open a new topic.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

@edotto
    We are Glad that you found the solution of the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best Regards.

eamonsheeran
    Participant

Hello,
    I send corrected and verified information for access

Hello,

I have logged into your website and it seems the logo svg file is too wide. You need to open your svg icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width and height attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw

Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

eamonsheeran
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks, it seems that it is already solved.
    On the other hand, the logo was made in Illustrator, it is curious that it does not export with the information required to display correctly in browsers.
    Thanks for the help.

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @eamonsheeran!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘svg logo not shown in header’ is closed to new replies.