Home Forums WoodMart support forum SVG not showing

SVG not showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FisioIberica
    Participant

Hi,

I built a new site using the Minimalism template of Woodmart, downloading the demo set up. I changed visuals and everything worked fine. The svg icons like cart or search were working fine and I uploaded a few svg files on my own without problem.

Then, I moved all the files to another hosting (in same server) with a migrator and all SVG file are not showing anymore. It’s not showing any of sv icons (minicart, arrows, search…)
    I didn’t change any option, are the same as the other website working fine.

What happened? What’s the difference?

Thanks for your attention

Hello,

You need to open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards

FisioIberica
    Participant

Thanks for your answer,

I can do that with my own icons but the theme minimalism icons i dont know where they are. I searched them but they are not in my media, only a few. I dont know from where the theme is taking the icons and how i can get them or change them.

For example this cart is not in my media files.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FisioIberica
    Participant

SVG Icons just appear now without changing a thing. Maybe was a matter of time.

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Seems that was a matter of cache. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SVG not showing’ is closed to new replies.