Home Forums Basel support forum swatches

swatches

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

payamxplod
    Participant

Hi, I noticed on theme the there is pop up on swatches after mouse oncer on them.

However there is a feature missing which is to show “description and picture of swatch in larger scale (maybe in 250×250 px).

check the attachment to this email.

Can you send me a custom code to be able to active these two features?

I guess it is already implement in theme but not sure why not showing.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean description to each variation? You can add it to variations in admin panel while editing your products. Then, they will be shown about “add to cart” button once you select the variation on the frontend.

Regards

payamxplod
    Participant

I have added description to “Top grain Leather” and it is not showing the description on product page one you mouse over on the “Top Grain Leather”

Have you check the sample screen shot I have attached to previous message?

Can I do the same thing with this theme?

Please update me or send me screenshot how to use it, since I have added the description on in admin panel and it is not showing after mouse over on the title of “Top grain leather”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

payamxplod
    Participant

any answer?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But there is no such feature in our theme. As we stated, WooCommerce shows variation description when you click on all its terms (options). And it is displayed about the add to cart button.

Regards

payamxplod
    Participant

Thank you,

but I am not understading your point.

Can you show me where I can find this as you said “WooCommerce shows variation description when you click on all its terms (options)” and I also did not understand this part “it is displayed about the add to cart button”

can you explain me and send me screenshots plz?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have this feature demonstrated on our demo. Just add some description to one of your variations and see.

payamxplod
    Participant

how much would cost to make something like the screenshot I sent you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, contact us directly via a contact form on ThemeForest and provide some details so we can give you the price.

Thank you

payamxplod
    Participant

once I email, how I can refer to this email? is there a ticket number to provide on email?

Tnx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can just paste a topic URL.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)