Home Forums WoodMart support forum Swatches on archive pages not correctly displayed on a Macbook

Swatches on archive pages not correctly displayed on a Macbook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

support-1174
    Participant

Hi!

On a MacBook Air the little swatches below the product image on product category /archive pages are not displayed correctly.
    Please look at the attached images.
    On a Windows pc this problem is not there…
    I do not have a Macbook or Apple product, so I can not test to see where the problem is…
    Can you help me solve this?

You have the login information, so you can get into the site (it is under construction now, so it is not live)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

support-1174
    Participant

On an even older Macbook 7.1 I see more problems… See the attached image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is caused by the custom CSS code as shown on the screenshot https://prnt.sc/rnpkeW3aCCN3

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

Yes, you are right!
    I used that code, so the little swatches got bigger. As you can see on your own screenshot, they are super tiny.
    So it was not the right code apparently…

So now I removed that code and I do see the little “normal” swatches, but they are so tiny…
    How do I get them the same as the ones on the tables archive page (see link in the visible to moderators only)
    Unfortunately, there are no options for customizing these within your theme settings…

These table ones are provided by a swatches’ plugin, and look different from your theme ones.
    How do I get your swatches to look the same as the ones on the tables archive page?
    So:
    Same size + same shape + same thin black rounded outline
    When hovering over them: same thicker yellow outline and the same white tooltip block with black outline letters.
    And when selected: a tick yellow outline and a yellow check mark

Can you help me adjust this?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by support-1174.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme has options for swatches sizes and styles. Please, use them first and you will probably not need any custom CSS. https://prnt.sc/TViMiAGWXVND

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

You are right again! I changed some things already.

How do I get your swatches to look the same as the ones on the tables archive page?
    So:
    Same thin black rounded outline when not selected?
    When hovering over them: same thicker yellow outline and the same white tooltip block with black outline letters?
    And when selected: a tick yellow outline and a yellow check mark?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are using a custom plugin to display swatches on some of the products. You need to decide and either use the plugin’s swatches everywhere or disable the plugin completely and use our theme’s swatches instead.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)