Home Forums WoodMart support forum Swatches showing text instead of image on category pages for some products

Swatches showing text instead of image on category pages for some products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kayss
    Participant

I have colour swatches showing text instead of the assigned image but only on product pages but when you press select options they show up over the image. For some products it will show and for others it does not, even if it is the same colour.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have not configured the swatches correctly:
    Please cheek this Manual and configure:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

Best Regards.

kayss
    Participant

This doesn’t help. It shows normally for some and not for others. Can you elaborate on what the actual problem is?

Hello,

I am unable to login to your site. Your site is not working. Please give the site access We will take a closer look at the case.Also send the product url where the issue persists.

Best Regards.

kayss
    Participant

I enabled access. I switched to using variation images for swatches but it still shows the colour swatch for some even after those swatch colours have been removed from their respective colour attribute. We don’t have any caching plugin and this is on a local build.

Hello,

I am unable to login or visit your site because your site is not working. It gives a blank screen.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)