Home Forums WoodMart support forum sweet shop demo 3rd slider?

sweet shop demo 3rd slider?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tchubb
    Participant

I just purchased to use the sweet shop demo, but I only see 2 sliders. Is the 3rd slider available somewhere?

Also I know not all of the images are available in the import but is there somewhere we can download? i liked some of the svg files?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

The sliders are imported with demo import. You need to Go to WoodMart >> Base Import >> Import Base demo then setup the layout. Unfortunately, you cannot download it.

Then Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Then check back.

And for the svg icons please provide with some relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

tchubb
    Participant

I did the generate CSS file steps but I still only see two slides. I made a login for you to check it out

regarding the svg files I have attached a screen shot. I have currently only the cupcake svg file. I adid try to recreate the other svg files using a png file but I fear that might have some bad consequences and so I would appreciate the actual svg files. However wordpress security does not let me upload svg files from outside sources so even if you sent me the file I am not sure how to install it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

For the slider, I have tried to visit your website and unable to login the URL is not working even if I used a proxy please provide a working link of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the svg icons.

As stated in our theme description page, all images including SVG icons are not included in our theme package. We are not allowed to resell them with our theme due to their licenses restrictions.

But you can find almost all of theme on this website https://www.flaticon.com/

Best Regards.

tchubb
    Participant

I have doublechecked and the login is working and I am in it, I will copy paste instead of typing it out b/c that may have generated a typo

Hello,

I have logged into your website and tested the demo “sweet bakery” and the sliders contain two slides. I have also tested by importing the demo on our deployment website and the slider is working the same as it is working in your case.

It’s not an issue by any means. The slider for sweet bakery only contains two slides with demo import.

I have made a video for you from our deployment website by importing the sweet demo just to clarify.

Video for Clarification: https://gofile.io/?c=zToHD8

Best Regards.

tchubb
    Participant

ok so just to clarify the demo version on the website shows 3 slides

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-sweets-bakery/demo/sweets-bakery/#/demo/sweets-bakery/

But when you buy the template only 2 slides are available is that correct?

If so is there any way to get the third slide?

tchubb
    Participant

I understand from your previous response that only 2 slides are available when importing the theme, is there any way to get the 3rd slide imported?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no other way that you can import the third slider that is used in our sweet bakery demo due to copyright. You can create your own using the Slider Revolution plugin.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)