Home Forums WoodMart support forum Tab switching problem

Tab switching problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shop
    Participant

Hello!
    I have got a problem with tab switching. When I move to another tab section and scroll down to read a product description, it disappears and appears again after a moment.
    How to solve the problem?

I will send you also video description.

Best regards,
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

shop
    Participant

Hello!

The theme is updated to the latest version and Woodmart Core did not require any new updates.
    Tried to deactivate all plugins, but the problem still be there. And I paid attention when I switch the tab to “TARNE”, the HTML Block moved to the right and make some space on the left side.
    Please can you log in and see what is the problem?
    The duplicator of the page was done and the updraft has also been done copy.

Best regards,
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As far as the Product page tabs content appearance is concerned it is appearing and working fine. Please refer to the following Video for reference: https://www.veed.io/view/5d43401f-9346-4485-b3b3-882f0e36fd08

So, it might be a Cache issue on your end, please once check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

shop
    Participant

Hello!
    This question has been solved.

Alex

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS,We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirm the hard work we put in every day.
    So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tab switching problem’ is closed to new replies.