Home Forums WoodMart support forum Tab to stay expanded when another tab is clicked on Single Product Page

Tab to stay expanded when another tab is clicked on Single Product Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hello,

By default, on Single Product Page, the description tab is expanded and other tabs are collapsed until clicked. And when I click another tab, the description tab will collapse.
    Is there a way to leave the expanded tabs expanded?
    For example,
    1. Visit the product page
    2. Scroll down near the bottom
    3. Click the Shipping Information tab
    4. Shipping Information tab expands while description tab stays expanded

I’m asking this because when I click Shipping Information tab on mobile phone, the page tries to re-position after collapsing the description tab but it ends up in the middle section of Shipping Information not showing from the top section of Shipping Information.
    So I thought maybe it’s just better to leave description tab expanded as it is.
    I’m not sure why this doesn’t happen on the woodmart demo site. Maybe it has something to do with the footer length as well

Thank you,

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hello

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have fixed this issue for you in the file woodmart/js/functions.js. Please, check how it works now.

Regards

mikewordpress
    Participant

I checked and it’s now perfect on mobile phone!

Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tab to stay expanded when another tab is clicked on Single Product Page’ is closed to new replies.