Tab

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shweta
    Participant

Hello team,

I’m using the product tab element on my website. the product tab is working fine on android mobile, but it is not working on Ipad and iPhone Mobile can you please check this issue asap because my website already lives. Please check the featured product section on the home page for better understanding please find the error video URL in the private section.

Best

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

Please find the login detail below:

Hello,

Could you provide FTP access? Please insert the FTP access into the Private content below the message area. Our developers would check deeper.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

Please find the FTP details below:

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

Have you resolved this issue? we are waiting for your response.

Best

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, our developers have fixed that on your site, if it works properly, please let us know we will add this fix to our nearest update.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

Any update we are still waiting for your response?

best

Hello,

Have you checked how it works now? Our developers have fixed that already. We are waiting for feedback from you.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)