Home Forums Basel support forum Tabbed content & hide 'additional content' from product page

Tabbed content & hide 'additional content' from product page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tmoods
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have a couple of questions please.

1. On my product pages I’m using an HTML block to display tabbed content (https://www.dropbox.com/s/do15lugbc2u58ci/Screen%20Shot%202016-08-19%20at%2012.20.40%20PM.png?dl=0). One small styling issue I have is that there are forward slashes after the blue arrows (in between the tabs). Is there any way to delete these forward slashes please?

2. Also, on the product pages is it possible to hide the ‘Additional Content’ (I only want the review to display). I have tried to select ‘Hide tab headings’ at the product page level and also at the theme settings level but the Additional content still displays.

3. Is it possible to hide the SKU as this doesn’t need to be customer facing?

Thanks a lot!!

tmoods
    Participant

One more question please!

Re, the standard horizontal tabs on the product pages (Description Additional Information etc). Is it possible to edit the titles and content within these tabs? Also, can you create new additional tabs to be displayed here?

For example, I would like to create a ‘Product Usage’ tab and have different information displayed for each product.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for creating the topic.

Could you please provide your web-site url so we can take a closer look at some problems?

2. Place this code to your functions.php file to hide this tab

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'woo_remove_product_tabs', 98 );

function woo_remove_product_tabs( $tabs ) {
        unset( $tabs['additional_information'] );  	// Remove the additional information tab
        return $tabs;

}

3. Add the following code to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.sku_wrapper { display: none!important; }

4. Here is a tutorial from woocommerce documentation that will help you rename them https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/ . Unfortunately, there is no additional tab feature for each product in our theme.

Regards

tmoods
    Participant

Great thanks a lot. Re question #1, I’m currently working in a local environment but I’ll provide a URL at a later stage if I don’t figure this out.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, so contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)