Home Forums Basel support forum Tablet Problems

Tablet Problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jackbanister
    Participant

Hi,

For some reason a few things are acting up on the tablet.

Firstly, when I click on either the contact page, or the blog page, nothing happens. Both work perfectly well on the mobile and desktop.

Another thing, that’s unrelated to the above. I’ve got a mail chimp registration form and if I type my email in and try and sign up, it just says ‘please select at least one list’. I’m just finding that confusing..

Any help greatly appreciated as always!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This issue was fixed in 2.1 Basel version. Please update the theme or at least replace js/ folder with the one that you can find in the latest version zip file.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

About mailchimp probably you have missed something in plugin configuration. Read their documentation or FAQ for more information https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/

jackbanister
    Participant

ok thanks, will give it a go. I’m running a Basil Child theme at the moment (just checked the theme details and it’s version 1.0..) Do I have to download the new version manually from the envato site and then upload the new version into wordpress themes?

Also, in the updates section it says ‘themes are all up to date’…

Cheers.

jackbanister
    Participant

Sorry to be a pest – just checking you haven’t missed this ^ :3

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To update the theme you need to manually download the theme from Downloads section on Themeforest and reupload parent theme archive – basel.zip. But if you want do upload it via Apparance -> Themes -> Add new you need to install this plugin first https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

Regards

jackbanister
    Participant

Ok, have uploaded the file using that plugin without any trouble. My child theme still says version 1.0, is that ok or have I done something wrong?

Cheers,

Jack

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is ok. We don’t update child theme but only Basel parent.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)