Home Forums WoodMart support forum tabs content not responsive

tabs content not responsive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

seo.angelbeauty
    Participant

tabs content not responsive.
    How can I fixe?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please share your site credentials so I can check and help you out. Because I have test the tabs at my test site and tabs content is fully responsive at my end.

If you used any custom CSS for tabs then just undo it and check back after clearing your site and browser cache..

Best Regards.

seo.angelbeauty
    Participant

my site is here: “Your web-site link “

Hello,

I inspect your site and it seems you are using some third party plugin for tabs. You can use “Ajax Product Tabs” theme element by using Wp-Bakery element. This element display the tab title as well as the inner content fully responsive

Video for clarification: https://jmp.sh/FL620fJ

Best Regards.

seo.angelbeauty
    Participant

I see that element in wp-bakery.
    if i using product tab, I can not add image. it is not product. I only add image.

seo.angelbeauty
    Participant

it here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I got your point that you want to add images as a tab content. That’s why you can’t use ajax product tab element. As you are using Tabs element to display your images as a content.

Actually you are using large number of tabs that’s why they did not fit on small screens like mobile.

You can use three tabs as per row and define more rows for further tabs. In this way your tabs will fit in the small screens and the tabs quantity will not exceed from the available width.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)