Home Forums WoodMart support forum Tabs in products pages issue

Tabs in products pages issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi There
    I have already opened a topic and did all instructions provided but I don’t get an answer. so here the issue explain again and here is the admin access.
    Our costumers said that they can’t see Tab content in some products page, i have verified that’s happen just in some products page, here is an example:
    https://madeinatlas.com/home-decor/moroccan-brass-table/moroccan-brass-table-boho-coffee-table/#tab-additional_information
    That’s also happen in desktop browser but sometimes in mobile browsers also
    could you help please?
    thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Please activate the parent theme and check how it works.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Hi There
    I have fallowed your guide step by step whoever the products tabs issue is still here, i have did a backup, please do not delete any plugin, you could disactivate all plugins, then when you finish send me a message
    here is admin access including in this message
    Thanks

Hi There
    Any update, did you complete the testing ?

Hello,

Have a look at this screen: https://gyazo.com/8e6563c00c8426eadf34f887e29b4ca3 you have numerous errors in the console.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the console on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. These errors say there is no JQuiry.

Best Regards

Hi There
    I have already did the full back up, i don’t know how can i check the console on the Storefront theme!!

Hi There
    it takes too long!!! please did you fix the issue or net yet? my ads campaign should start today

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and confirm the permission I can switch to the Storefront.

Best Regards

Hi There
    I have did the full backup of my site and i confirm the permission, so can switch to the Storefront, please start working on this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Please check now.

Then activate the plugins one by one to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

First of all we don’t agree to do that it’s you’re job, i have already said you that i have disactivated and reactivated plugins one by one and i have didn’t get a result,
    you said me :
    In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.
    but you don’t respect your promises i can’t do your job, in another message you said that isn’t caused by your team!!!!!!!! what’s the problem exactly you ganna make me crazy man!!!

Hello,

We guarantee WoodMart theme works properly with the set of the plugins provided in Appearance > Install plugins. If you install other plugins and they influence the WoodMart theme, our support does not cover fixing or detecting the plugin. It is not possible to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins. At the same time, there is a set of plugins, listed on the WoodMart theme that is compatible with the theme.

We are forbidden to touch other plugins, that is why I asked for permission. The only way to detect which plugin influences the theme is to deactivate them and activate them one by one checking the issue.

Other plugins and any kind of customization are not subject to our responsibility. We do hope for understanding.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)