Home Forums WoodMart support forum tag cloud not showing up

tag cloud not showing up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Alemantico
    Participant

Dear Support,
    I wonder what step I missed, in order to make the tag cloud widget visible at the home screen. I also tried the shop page widget area. But with the same result!
    thank you in advance!

best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alemantico
    Participant

sorry, I missed to add the screenshot about the product tags, I’ve already created.

Hello,

1. Make sure you have added tags to the products.

2. Check the pages which you authorize if they have been configured to have a custom sidebar and which one. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

If none of these, please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

Alemantico
    Participant

Hi _Elise,

thank you for your reply! But I do not have such options on my (home)page. Any further ideas?

thank you & best regards!

Hello,

Your home page does not have a sidebar that is why all the widgets you add are not displayed.

I have created a test page and set the sidebar. The tags are displayed. Check the page /test/

Set the sidebar for pages in the Theme settings > General Layout.

Best Regards

Alemantico
    Participant

Hi Elise,

thank you for pointing me on it. Strange, that before I contacted you, these options has not being shown at the backend of my pages. Anyway, since I’m trying to have my sidebar at the right side of the page, I changed the settings as you can see on the screenshots. But there’s still no tg cloud to see. So I still might have missed an important step, right?

best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate this window I cannot check the settings http://prntscr.com/m7xqv0

Best Regars

Alemantico
    Participant

Hi Elise,

thank you for responding! Where should that window be? I’m not seeing anythings like that, when I enter the dashboard.
    best regards!

Hello,

Check your hosting configuration. When I enter admin panel I see this window preventing to check.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)