Home Forums WoodMart support forum Technical problem with Elementor

Technical problem with Elementor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

eva
    Participant

Hello! I have a problem with the demo loading (see url ). I received an email from WP reporting a technical problem with Elementor. Can you please check?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. The access you have provided is not valid.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

eva
    Participant

Hello and thanks for the reply! I confirm that you can disable everything, I do not need to backup because there is no content to save on this test domain.

eva
    Participant

Hello!
    I tried to make some changes to the internal pages … but WP sent another mail …
    Thx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We found the following error in your website logs Call to undefined function Elementor\mb_strtolower()

And it looks like mb_strtolower function is disabled on your server. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Regards

eva
    Participant

Hello! The hosting provider says they have solved the problem. At this point I try to load the demo of the theme or do you have to put your hand?
    Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, your website should work without any problems if the problem has been fixed from the server side.

Kind Regards

eva
    Participant

eh nothing … I imported the demo theme … and the menu has tripled (maybe even more ..). I don’t understand where the word is this time … thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like the dummy content has been imported a few times. Try to reset your website completely using WP Reset plugin and reimport the data one more time on the clean installation.

eva
    Participant

nothing to do …. reset everything, made a single import of the demo and this is the result. All double …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have tried to run the import and got the error from your server. Also, when we visit a few dashboard pages we get some server errors and the response time is huge. That is why the import process can’t be complete successfully. We recommend you change the host and test some trial periods with other service providers like Bluehost, Cloudways or others.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)