Home Forums WoodMart support forum Technical problems

Technical problems

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

shopmanager
    Participant

Since I installed the theme, I have had several problems with my store, the first and I think the most important is that for any page that I move out of nowhere, I get the white screen of a critical error on the web, one must Give it back so that it stops appearing, but still if you continue browsing the web after a while it appears again when you click on anything else.

The second is that I manage products that I update using a CSV file, the problem is that after I installed the theme the site very rarely lets me download the woocommerce file and it doesn’t let me upload it either, in both cases it stops at a certain point of the rise the process

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

shopmanager
    Participant

Yes, it is a matter of your theme, after I installed it I have come up with many problems, I have already done the tests with default themes and even with another paid theme that I had (RIODE more specifically)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

shopmanager
    Participant

Done, I share the accesses

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you. Please, send us a direct URL to the page where we can see the problem on your website also.

Kind Regards

shopmanager
    Participant

shopmanager
    Participant

It should be noted that the website has SSL, but when I copied it, it left me without the “s”

LINK: https://easytienda.com.co

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is your home page but we don’t see the mentioned problem here. We need the exact URL of the page that generates the error you showed on the first screenshot.

Kind Regards

shopmanager
    Participant

It is that it did not happen on a specific page, it happens at any time and very often, it is really unpredictable when the error will appear, because it even happens in the administrator panel of the site

shopmanager
    Participant

It may happen to you entering a category of a product, of course it may not and it may happen to you when you click on pay, or as an administrator it may happen to you accessing any section of the panel of course, and to fix it there is or what Give it reload or pull back, it does not happen on a specific page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need to be able to see the error in real-time to understand what is it caused by. As we can see from the log, the last Fatal error on your website was generated by the Elementor plugin yesterday. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/bcc21b122d3ea370d29c46fd888ace54

shopmanager
    Participant

Done, but then we could say that one of the problems in elementor?

Because look what is happening, and it is like this in several sections of the administrator site, as well as the home administrator bar

The first image is the section to add a new plugin, for example to verify an order the entire section was damaged, buttons do not work and so on

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

shopmanager
    Participant

After carrying out several validations, I have come to the conclusion that the problem is that the theme conflicts with the most current version of wordpress, I decided to downgrade to version 6.0 of wordpress, and then the theme and everything for the moment returned back to normal, thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not the case. Our theme is fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress. Please, update it again and let us check this one more time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)