Home Forums WoodMart support forum Template consumes too many server resources

Template consumes too many server resources

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem with the template. It consumes a lot of server resources and generates a 503 error.
    My server tech support informed me that the template has an error.

The problem is not the plugins because I have disabled all of them and the problem persists.

I did another test and it was to activate all the plugins and change the template to “twenty twenty” and then everything works correctly without consuming resources on the server.

Can you help me find out what the problem is?

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem with the template. It consumes a lot of server resources and generates a 503 error.
    My server tech support informed me that the template has an error.

The problem is not the plugins because I have disabled all of them and the problem persists.

I did another test and it was to activate all the plugins and change the template to “twenty twenty” and then everything works correctly without consuming resources on the server.

Can you help me find out what the problem is?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I have submitted the issue to our dev department I will get back to you soon.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Thank you very much Elise. I will wait for your answer soon.
    regards,
    Maria

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have checked your website and don’t see any problems. How exactly can we reproduce the problem on your website?

Kind Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Thank you very much for the reply.
    To reproduce the error, you must enter the wordpress back office and enter to any post to edit it. While editing a post you can open the website and browse it, especially the blog.
    You will see that there is then a 503 error. This happens when have many open windows at the same time, or when many people browse the web at the same time.

The error reported by the server is the following:
    [28-Jan-2021 17:03:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant valid – assumed ‘valid’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in / home / ohmykefir / public_html / wp-content /themes/woodmart/inc/classes/License.php on line 9

But also the theme is generating other php notices.

Please I need help inmediately.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Where exactly do you see PHP notices and errors from our theme? Please, specify your logs location so we can analyze them too.
    Also, do you allow us to switch between themes to see if it is caused by our theme or not?

Kind Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

You can see the php errors via: file manager -> public_html -> error_log.

Yes, you can change to another theme.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have just tried to disable all external plugins on your website, edit some of the posts and open multiple blog posts at the same time https://prnt.sc/y8ndxb
    But we didn’t get any errors and it works well for us.

Maria Lago
    Participant

You’re right. Now that you have disabled some plugins I see that the error does not occur.
    Apparently the error comes from some plugin. How can I know which of all the plugins is causing the error?
    Thanks you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this situation, you can try to activate all plugins one by one to see which one causes the problem.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)