Home Forums WoodMart support forum Template Library Issue in Elementor

Template Library Issue in Elementor

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

son0002
    Participant

I’m facing an issue where the Woodmart Template Library popup in Elementor keeps closing automatically as soon as I try to open it. I’m unable to access the templates, which is significantly hindering my workflow.

I’ve already tried the following troubleshooting steps:

Increased PHP settings to 500 on the server side.
    Confirmed that the issue is specific to Woodmart and doesn’t affect Elementor’s own templates.
    Despite these efforts, the problem persists. I’m using the latest versions of both Woodmart and Elementor, and I haven’t experienced any similar issues with other plugins or themes.

Please advise on how to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

l’ve attached a screen recording of the issue

son0002
    Participant

l’ve attached a screen recording of the issue

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme temporarily. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

son0002
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt response.

I’m happy to disable the other plugins for you to take a look, but I was wondering if you could give me a rough idea of how long it might take to investigate? I want to minimize any disruption to my site, so knowing the timeframe will help me plan.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I will do my best to check the issue ASAP if you send me the information in the next 1-2 hours.

son0002
    Participant

i’ll do it now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let me know when the plugins are turned off. Also, please switch to the parent theme in Appearance -> Themes.

son0002
    Participant

l’ve disabled the plugins

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it works correctly now. Please test from your end.

son0002
    Participant

Hi, it seems to be working fine in Safari now, but I’m still having trouble with it in Chrome.

Could you check it out on your end using Chrome? It might be a browser-specific thing.

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we checked in Chrome, and it works correctly too.

son0002
    Participant

l am still having a problem importing the Woodmart Template Library from Elementor.

It keeps saying “The element can’t be loaded from the server.” I’ve tried increasing my PHP limits and making sure everything is up-to-date, but no luck.

I found someone else who has the same problem: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/the-element-cant-be-loaded-from-the-server/

Could you please help me fix this?

Thanks,

son0002
    Participant

Hi, is anyone able to help with this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked it again and it works well in Chrome https://gyazo.com/ef330fe43d4cc664e502ebad2b392620
    Try to test it from a different computer and let me know if it works.

Kind Regards

son0002
    Participant

Hi, The problem isn’t with opening the Woodmart Template Library window. The window opens fine. The issue occurs when I try to actually import a template. At that point, the window closes unexpectedly. please see screenshot

To replicate the problem:

Open the Woodmart Template Library in Elementor.
    Select a template.
    Click the “Insert” button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we tried that too, and it worked correctly.

Kind Regards

son0002
    Participant

Did the insertion process complete, and the element was visible on the page?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

No it doesn’t work at the moment. But as we can see, you have activated all plugins again. So it might be a problem caused by some of the installed plugins.

Kind Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)