Home Forums Basel support forum template out of date.

template out of date.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

drosster77
    Participant

I’m trying to create a new page and edit a existing page. I’m getting blank pages.
    the error code im getting from woocommerce is “basel/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php version 3.7.0 is out of date. The core version is 5.2.0,

I notice my wp bakery builder needs an update but it’s asking me for a username and password.
    I don’t think I ever created an account with them. It came with my Bassel theme. When I disable wp bakery the pages work fine. Do I have some kind of assigned password to update wp bakery?

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates in Appearance > Install plugins.

Alternativly, you can upload the recent version of the plugins from this forum profile and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

The Wooocmmorce template would be updated together with the theme new release, meanwhile, your site would work properly.

Best Regards

drosster77
    Participant

I have to re install the whole theme or just wp bakery? If I do it’s going to reset my frontpage to a demo page. or do I re install wp bakery? if so I don’t see the plugin inside the “themeforest-G06rOj75-basel-responsive-ecommerce-theme” plugin folder.

Hello,

You do not need to reinstall the theme, you will need just to reinstall WP bakery page builder, you would not lose any content or setting, however, make the full backup of your site anyway, if you need help, you can give me access I will help.

Best Regards

drosster77
    Participant

Ok. I deleted wp bakery and reinstall. I’m still getting a blank screen when I’m trying to edit my product page

Hello,

Please make the full backup of the site and update the theme and all the related plugins. https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)