Home Forums WoodMart support forum Template photo, icons does not show

Template photo, icons does not show

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

Why do I not see the photos, icons on my theme download? I d like to see even blurry mode. It is kind of a template for me.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check the problem.

Best Regards

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response.

Hello,

Please provide a login URL, user, and password.

Best Regards

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

I do not see the full slider bundle. I need to use Alternative Energy. Why can not see it?
    Here are the credentials.

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

Please respond

Hello,

Please provide the credentials clearly. I cannot check your site. Please provide site URL, login, password.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please provide the credentials clearly. I cannot check your site. Please provide site URL, login, password.

Best Regards

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

Good morning!

Please see the attachment. In Slider Revolution folder That’s all I can able to see and use.

I d like to use Alternative-Energy Theme. However, that theme Header Slider Rev. folder does NOT exist. However other themes sliders are available. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks in advance. (Please help. I can not move on.)

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

Please see the attachment

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

Slider Rev folder that I can only see these folders. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

I appreciated all your understanding.

Hello,

I see icon work correctly on your site. As far as I understand you expected the images in demo exactly as on a demo page.

Installing demo content doesn’t create a site that is an identical copy of our demo site because it has a big number of pages and images that take to much time to complete.
    Most images you see on our site are not included in our theme package and replaced with the placeholder, for example, demo products do not have images as you will create your own products with the images.

Best Regards

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

Slider Rev. Folders? I need to use Alternative energy.

YesimBozoklu
    Participant

I need to use Alternative energy slider rev package?

Hello,

This is not the Slider Revolution. This is WoodMart Slider, here you can find the manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-slider/

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)