Home Forums WoodMart support forum Term already exist wp-includes/taxonomy

Term already exist wp-includes/taxonomy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sergenadiyaman
    Participant

Hello
    I need to change wp-includes/taxonomy
    I am trying to do product categories below

1- curtains/rooms/bathroom/
    2- blinds/rooms/bathroom/

But for second term(rooms) and third term(bathroom) it says term already exist. Could you help please I have more than 120 categories

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi sergenadiyaman,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

I tried to create product categories hierarchy as you listed above, everything worked fine https://prnt.sc/l9gl4HC3q4fL

Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

sergenadiyaman
    Participant

Could you check slugs. My term add second parent

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi sergenadiyaman,

Thanks for your patience.

I created terms with exact slugs. I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

Regards,

sergenadiyaman
    Participant

I use woodmart in three different website. Problem because of the woocommerce taxamony structure. Only few old themes built in this structure. You can see discussion below link
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72057878/woocommerce-duplicate-category-child-slug-different-parent

If you want I can send you admin credentials. I need to solve this problem. Because of this reason I didn’t start building website.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi sergenadiyaman,

Did you switch to Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) to see if it works?

Regards,

sergenadiyaman
    Participant

Yes I tried it didn’t work. I need to solve.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi sergenadiyaman,

Thanks for your patience

If it doesn’t work with other themes as well. It means that the issue is not related to the WoodMart theme.

Kind Regards

sergenadiyaman
    Participant

Answering this question for a week cannot be that difficult for a corporate company like you. I bought a theme from you 3 times and use your products. Instead of a solution-oriented approach, you did not respond for a week and now you are responding like this.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi sergenadiyaman,

Thanks for your patience.

This is related to product slugs and WoodMart does not control it. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

Kind Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)