Home Forums WoodMart support forum Testimonials Section Must Be Mobile Compatible

Testimonials Section Must Be Mobile Compatible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hi.

The testimonials section on the home page looks very large on the mobile. Can’t we make it more responsive?

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have seen your screenshot. If you want to display the testimonials section a little smaller on mobile screens. Then you can define your custom CSS class in the section or the row which contains testimonials. Then you can write CSS code to make the font smaller for mobile screens.

In this way your testimonial section will be a little smaller than before.In case if you do not know how to define custom CSS class and how to write code, you can share your admin login credentials, I will check myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hi.

We’d appreciate it. There are also CSS codes already added to the homepage and theme settings.

Are there any of these that are not used for now? Would you check?
    New updates may have been corrected, for example.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Most Welcome :)

Your problem is resolved. Now the testimonials section shown a little smaller on mobile screens.

I define a custom class “testimonialRow” in the row which contains testimonials. Then I use the below CSS code in “Custom CSS for mobile” under theme settings >> custom CSS:

.testimonialRow .testimonial .testimonial-content p {
    font-size: 90%;
    }

Result: https://jmp.sh/UXvCyCc

About your other CSS code, I can not test your custom code because I did not know for what purpose you used those codes. It is out of our scope.

Best Regards.

lavitasarim
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Most Welcome :)

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Testimonials Section Must Be Mobile Compatible’ is closed to new replies.