Home Forums WoodMart support forum Text and contents are exceeding the text module in elementor

Text and contents are exceeding the text module in elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mishel298
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a ecommerce website and on products page when I write something in the description the content exceeds the page limits and this brings issues also when view in mobile device. the content doesn’t show complete.
    I have tried many ways to change the module to boxed or change the limits but no luck.
    Here is the example page:
    https://bunbuni.com/products/cat/toys/smart-cat-interactive-ball-toy/
    I have also created an admin user access for you and included in private content

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

mishel298
    Participant

Hi I did what you said but I still have the same issue. Would you please login to my dashboard and check

Hello,

I have logged into your website and saw that you have added the content in the Classic Editor of the woocommerce description.

I have added a line break for the content in the product and the content is displaying fine. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/79f0bade5237936d3ba37feafcef8f4d

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

mishel298
    Participant

The issue is not fixed. I still have the same issue. I dont know what you mean by: “you have added the content in the Classic Editor of the woocommerce description.”
    I shouldn’t add there? if not please tell me where I should?

Also I didnt understand : “I have added a line break for the content in the product and the content is displaying fine. Please clear cache and check back.”

but anyways, I checked again and the issue is not solve, if you add more content it will exceed the box and also on the phone it will cut the content and hide what ever is exceeding.

Please if you are doing something and if you fix the issue, explain in details. I didn’t understand anything in your last comment but I checked. I have the same issue as before.
    I have this theme for more than 2 years now and I have extended my support every year just with hope of getting your support if I need.
    Thanks

Hello,

I have logged into your website again and created a testing product and added the content in it using the Elementor page builder and the text is displaying fine on both mobile and desktop.

https://bunbuni.com/products/uncategorized/testing-product/

Which clears that the issue is not from our theme. Issue is with the content you added in the description area. Please try recreating the product then check back.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)