Home Forums WoodMart support forum Text Block Not Appearing on Landing Pages – jQuery Error in Console

Text Block Not Appearing on Landing Pages – jQuery Error in Console

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

safamarkstore
    Participant

I hope this message finds you well. I am experiencing an issue with the Woodmart theme on my website. A text block that is supposed to appear at the bottom of our landing pages is not showing up. Upon inspecting the console in Chrome, I encountered the following error:

jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2 jQuery.Deferred exception: woodmartThemeModule.clickOnScrollButton is not a function TypeError: woodmartThemeModule.clickOnScrollButton is not a function
    at woodmartThemeModule.productsLoadMore (https://safamark.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/wc/productsLoadMore.min.js?ver=7.5.1:1:2438)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (https://safamark.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/wc/productsLoadMore.min.js?ver=7.5.1:1:4945)
    at e (https://safamark.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2:27028)
    at t (https://safamark.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2:27330) undefined
    jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2 Uncaught TypeError: woodmartThemeModule.clickOnScrollButton is not a function
    at woodmartThemeModule.productsLoadMore (productsLoadMore.min.js?ver=7.5.1:1:2438)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (productsLoadMore.min.js?ver=7.5.1:1:4945)
    at e (jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2:27028)
    at t (jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2:27330)

please how can I fix this as it was working before?

safamarkstore
    Participant

It seems that the function woodmartThemeModule.clickOnScrollButton is not defined, which is causing the issue. Here are the steps to reproduce the problem:

Open any landing page on the website.
    Scroll down to the bottom where the text block should appear.
    Observe that the text block is missing.
    Open the Chrome developer console to see the error message.
    This issue is affecting the user experience on our website, and I would appreciate your assistance in resolving it as soon as possible. If you need any further information or access to the website, please let me know.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back. Also, send me access to the admin panel.

Kind Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi. thank you for reaching out. this text block helps in terms of SEO for my best pages or landing pages. good for users to read if they get to the bottom. every page has its info related to promotions.

please provide your email address so I can create an account for you or you can register as a normal user and then will give you the required permission to enter dash. to register go to my account/

Bare in mind you have to share with me in private your IP address in case of being blocked by the firewall to whitelist you. we have a log full of attacks using brute force.

As an admin, you will be prompted to use 2-factor authentication using the email.

thank you

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

My email is [email protected]
    IP: 176.98.71.253

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi. thank you for the details. I created an admin account for you. I also whitelisted you in the firewall just in case.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi there. I’ve been troubleshooting all week to solve this problem without results.
    but I was able to fix it today just after creating an account for you. the problem?
    the problem was the rocket loader for Cloudflare.
    sorry to bother you, sir. you can mark this feed as solved.
    have a nice day.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Understood. Glad that you found a solution.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Text Block Not Appearing on Landing Pages – jQuery Error in Console’ is closed to new replies.