Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Text next to copyrights" not centered

"Text next to copyrights" not centered

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daanvspronsen
    Participant

Best,

Herewith a few questions that I hope you guys can help with.

My layout is set to “centered” and I have not added any changes from the beginning, but unfortunately the pay images are not centered. How can I fix this?

In addition, when implementing the theme, I got a comment that I can only use WP bakery or Elementor.

Furthermore, I notice when I modify the “HTML before footer” codes with the HTML blocks that no changes are made. How can I fix this?

Finally, I want to insert a short text between my newsletter title and form. How can this be organized?

I hope you guys can help me out.

Kind regards,

Daan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. You have inclosed tag https://prnt.sc/11g62r2 Please check the Theme Settings > Footer > Copyright area.

2. WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. In the process of the installation of the plugin, please install one building plugin, you are going to use. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on WP bakery page builder into Elementor. In order to have a site basing on the Elementor builder, it is necessary to replicate the site from scratch on a new WordPress installation with the Elementor plugin.

3. Please make sure you are editing the proper HTML block and clear the cache after you add the changes. If the problem persists, please provide your site admin access to the private area and HTML block you are editing.

Best Regards

Best Regards

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. You have inclosed tag https://prnt.sc/11g62r2 Please check the Theme Settings > Footer > Copyright area.

2. WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. In the process of the installation of the plugin, please install one building plugin, you are going to use. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on WP bakery page builder into Elementor. In order to have a site basing on the Elementor builder, it is necessary to replicate the site from scratch on a new WordPress installation with the Elementor plugin.

3. Please make sure you are editing the proper HTML block and clear the cache after you add the changes. If the problem persists, please provide your site admin access to the private area and HTML block you are editing.

Best Regards

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)