Home Forums WoodMart support forum Thank you page does not show email

Thank you page does not show email

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yk5882228
    Participant

After the user checks out, if he is registered to the site and logged in, the thank you screen will display the email address normally. However, if he has not registered and logged in to the website, but has filled in his email address in the order information, the thank you screen will not show his email address.

I would like the user to shop as a visitor. On the thank you page, it is possible to show the email address from the order information.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

Kind Regards

yk5882228
    Participant

I see in the theme settings that I can set up a thank you page. I would like you to help me grab the customer email entered on the checkout page by adding code to display on the thank you page.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have only functionality that can remove the default content on that page – https://prnt.sc/Oi9nVCTKbOeh or add some custom block above the page – https://prnt.sc/3Pp3Mb3fJt9Y. In general, the page itself comes from WooCommerce and we don’t have the functionality to fully customize the “Thank you” page. Also, the functionality that sets “email” comes from WooCommerce so please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue.

Kind Regards

yk5882228
    Participant

OK, thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thank you page does not show email’ is closed to new replies.