Home Forums WoodMart support forum THANK YOU PAGE goes to a “YOUR CART IS EMPTY”

THANK YOU PAGE goes to a “YOUR CART IS EMPTY”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cuentas
    Participant

Anyone has the trouble that WHEN YOUR CLIENT MAKES DE PAYMENT, THANK YOU PAGE goes to a “YOUR CART IS EMPTY”

I ALREADY REVIEWED ALL THE PLUGINS AND I CANNOT SOLVE WHICH IS THE ONE THAT GENERATES PROBLEMS. I HAVE PHP 8 AND DOWNLOADING TO 7.2 THE PROBLEM PERSISTS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

cuentas
    Participant

Guys i give you the autorithy to start de tests on plugins.

I have tried activating the plugins one by one, but I couldn’t identify which one generates the issue.

I have my page on Hostinger

cuentas
    Participant

Hi guys, something new?

cuentas
    Participant

Hi I need an answer please

Hello,

I cannot go through the checkout page as I cannot overcover the payment. The Thank you page should not lead to the cart.

Please deactivate all the additional fields in the checkout and enable cache payment so I can test.

Best Regards

cuentas
    Participant

Hello!! Can you try choosing any product and “buying” by Transferencia (transfer)?

Rememeber that youre working on a staging page, it doesnt matter if the orden enters the important thing is the “Your cart is empty” in the Thank you page!

Hello,

I have deactivated all the plugins not related to the theme and it works properly: https://gyazo.com/98e92b4bb716c461f7cac6ce096c1390

Please activate the plugins one by one and you will detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

cuentas
    Participant

guys, the problem isn’t solved.

I tried with the activate-desactivating and the trouble dessapears for a period of time, but after a couple of hours still happens.

I think maybe the issue is generated by a rest REST API of an ERP that I have with WOOCOMMERCE, Can you verify that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We cannot enter your site due to error of the third parties plugins. https://monosnap.com/file/bRL5HlWUQlQK3QiblsWKcwA60MlVYl

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Elise Noromit.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)