Home Forums WoodMart support forum the address text on the my account page has been deleted

the address text on the my account page has been deleted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

atugay
    Participant

Hi xtemos,

the address text on the my account page has been deleted, what should i do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. We have confirmed from the Test Site in this regard, the Edit Address end-point is appearing fine with the required text: https://snipboard.io/WDb73M.jpg

On your Site, could you please once check how it works with some default WordPress themes like Twenty Twenty Three or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

atugay
    Participant

hello again,

I probably deleted that post but I don’t know how I did it,

I leave the site login information in the private field, can you correct it from the panel? (I want it to write “adresler”)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The end-points for the My Account page are added under the Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced tab > there you can find the Account end-points. We have updated the one you have referenced but on your Site it is still not showing even after updating the end-point even with the default WP theme activated too.

So, you might want to consult the WooCommerce Support in this regard, they can guide you better in this.

Best Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

This code snippet will fill the empty line. Its only for use until Woo fix the problem properly.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_account_menu_items', 'custom_edit_address' );
    function custom_edit_address( $items ) {
      $items['edit-address'] = 'Address';
      return $items;
    }

atugay
    Participant

Thank you very much

this topic can be closed.

Hello,

Yes, it seems to be an issue at the WooCommerce level because multiple Customers are facing this issue and this is not Theme specific issue we have checked it, just to confirm things on our end.

@iamfahrig: Thanks for sharing the solution here. It would help others too, appreciate that.

Note: If one tries to use the above Snippet on their Site then remember to try use the above Snippet under the Child Theme on your Site because if you try it under the Parent Theme then it will get wipe out once you update the Theme in future (if the update gets released).

We are glad that your issue is now resolved. Let us know if you need any further assistance, we are always there for your help.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day!

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘the address text on the my account page has been deleted’ is closed to new replies.