Home Forums WoodMart support forum The attribute is not removed from the filter when it is not on the page

The attribute is not removed from the filter when it is not on the page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anatolka
    Participant

Good afternoon. Attributes are not removed from the filter when they are not present on the page. How can I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anatolka
    Participant

photo 1

Anatolka
    Participant

photo 2

Attachments:

Hello,

The custom filter has the option to be shown in certain categories https://prnt.sc/xgraac

You need to configure that.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Best Regards

Anatolka
    Participant

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, you misunderstood. The filter contains attributes that are not present on the page. Products with these attributes are not available. Accordingly, these attributes should be excluded from the filter. I showed more details in the screenshots. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/xiaz2r

The products of this category do not have any attributes and no filter appears.

If products have the attributes, the appropriate attribute would appear on the page even though the product is not in stock: /product-category/tabak

If the filter does not appear on the page it should check the settings of the filter, perhaps you have set the filter to be shown on this category.

Best Regards

Anatolka
    Participant

Good afternoon. And what is the meaning of this filter if it displays attributes for products that are not available? This confuses and confuses the user. All filters in wordpress work on the basis of the product that is in stock, and your filters confuse the customer.

Hello,

By default, the Woocommerce filter (and our filters are based on the default Woocommerce functionality) sorts out all the products regardless of their availability.

Woocommerce provides the option to hide our of stock products from the catalog, please enable it, and out of stock products would not appear. Please find this option in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory > “Hide out of stock items from the catalog”

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Anatolka
    Participant

Good afternoon. I have a check mark where you said it and it was before you said it to me. From all this, I conclude that this element in page builder does not work correctly. The filter in the sidebar works correctly.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL with the filter, what configuration I should set for the sorting out and which product is shown and is our of stock?

Provide the detailed steps to reproduce the problem with the product URLs

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)