Home Forums WoodMart support forum The bullet point is disappeared when I add list to columns block

The bullet point is disappeared when I add list to columns block

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mostandq
    Participant

Editor: Block Editor
    Problem:
    When I add columns block first, then add list block in the columns block, the bullet point will be disappeared; if I add a list block directly instead of insert it to columns block, then the bullet point will appear.

Please check this video:https://drive.google.com/file/d/14j6nNwTqz1ZktllAHpRTJJAf2Oqh-o5E/view?usp=sharing

The article I record the demo is a draft, please let me know if you need further information.

Hello,

I watched the video you attached.

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Because the default block editor is WordPress functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

mostandq
    Participant

This function works well under the themes below:
    Demo under theme Twenty Twenty-One(WordPress default theme):https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fg0JzdJRIRDPCiF2TZ0GWGxxOZZ2AGKR/view?usp=sharing
    Demo under theme JNews(Theme of my own blog):https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQa5FJKXs5kfBWziv9h-RSRqPY9k9CJL/view?usp=sharing

Please check the Private Content for login info. Let me know if your need FTP access.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked after creating a test post.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wp-block-columns ul > li:before {
        padding-right: 10px;
        font-size: 8px;
        content: "\f113";
        font-family: "woodmart-font";
    }

Then deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache, and check back.

Best Regards.

mostandq
    Participant

Thanks, it works. Hope you can fix this issue in the future version.

mostandq
    Participant

Hi, actually it still have one issue, please check the private content

Attachments:

mostandq
    Participant

Sorry, I correct the message above,
    Please use the login url in private content to login first.

Hello,

The default list style of the

is changed in our theme that’s why I provided you with the CSS to add the elements with the list items.

If you want the default list style to appear in the list items then replace the previous Custom CSS with the following in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.entry-content.woodmart-entry-content ul {
          list-style: inherit;
      }

Regards.
      Xtemos Studios.

mostandq
    Participant

Hi, my problem is not style(I like WoodMart default Style), it is about hierarchy of list.
    As the attachment show, I set hierarchy for the list, but that the frontend does’ show the hierarchy.

This happens when I add list block to one column of columns block.

Attachments:

Hello,

It is a bug in our theme and will be fixed in the next update.

Best Regards.

mostandq
    Participant

Get it. Then I am good now.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The bullet point is disappeared when I add list to columns block’ is closed to new replies.