Home Forums WoodMart support forum The cart page does not exist in the mobile version

The cart page does not exist in the mobile version

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Eleonora P
    Participant

Hello, the shopping cart page does not exist in the mobile version. I set both “hidden sidebar” in the header builder, disabled the plug-ins not related to the theme and I also tried to switch to the parent theme but the problem persists. Can you help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eleonora P
    Participant

I’m trying to upload a video to you

Eleonora P
    Participant

okey, let’s try this way

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your screen clearly shows the shopping cart on mobile, could you please describe the problem in more detail and steps to reproduce it. I am not quite sure what I should check.

Best Regards

Eleonora P
    Participant

in the desktop version I have both the cart page, the checkout page and the order confirmation page, but when I go to “view cart” from the phone it does not find the page, the pages do not exist

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Eleonora P
    Participant

I did everything you told me but the problem persist.I give you access to the website. Thank u so much!

Hello,

Please remove all the content from the shopping page, this is a functional page and it should not have any content. IF you have added any content to other functional pages: shopping cart, checkout, please remove and check the issue.

Best Regards

Eleonora P
    Participant

Sorry but it still doesn’t work. I deleted everything from the shop page and I left only the woocommerce cart widget but the page in the mobile version still doesn’t exist. I also checked the checkout page and there is only the woocommerce widget there as well

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Eleonora P
    Participant

I tried and it gives me the same problem, so it’s a Woocommerce problem. How should I proceed?

Hello,

Try to reinstall all the functional pages in Woocommerce > Status > Tools.

In addition, check the issue without plugins not related to the theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)