Home Forums WoodMart support forum The category menu collapses quickly.

The category menu collapses quickly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Participant

Good afternoon. I have a problem with the categories menu. I need subcategories to open when hovering over a category. They open, but quickly hide, I don’t have time to move the mouse to the chio subcategory to open it. Sometimes it turns out to have time to hit a subcategory, but more often subcategories are quickly hidden. In the settings, I have chosen to open a list of subcategories on hover. I don’t like opening a list of subcategories on click. Can you tell me how to make this menu not hide so quickly? I recorded a video of it happening. Thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.
    if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Participant

Problem solved. Thank you, you can close my request. Have a good day.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The category menu collapses quickly.’ is closed to new replies.