Home Forums WoodMart support forum The column with total amount and shipping costs will be cut off

The column with total amount and shipping costs will be cut off

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jean-Michel
    Participant

Good day.
    I found a problem on the checkout page (Mobile):
    The column with total amount and shipping costs will be cut off (See screenshot) I’ve already tried to disable all plugins. How can I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have tested your site checkout page in the mobile screens. Everything is working just fine.The column with total amount and shipping costs is not cutting off.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/katKo6m

Kindly check back after clearing your site and browser cache.

Best Regards.

Jean-Michel
    Participant

No, it does not work right. As soon as there are thousands of sums. Hundreds of sums it looks good. (see my screenshot!) I tested it on several phones.
    I’ve translated all words that are too long, then it worked, but not thousands of dollars: 1.202.00 CHF
    In addition, there is no blank in front of the currency symbol (only in desktop mode), which does not look nice. Example: 22.50CHF Correct would be 22.50 CHF

Jean-Michel
    Participant

Now it’s gone! What have you done? The problem is solved šŸ™‚ I swear I tested it on several handsys!
    But the problem with the distance currency symbol “CHF” is still there. Wrong: 22.50CHF Correct: 22.50 CHF (problem is only on desktop view)

Hello,

Iā€™m glad that your problem is resolved. I did not touch anything. I think it was just the cache issue.

You can check in the below screenshot that the currency symbol is just shown fine in the desktop view also.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/mwQRC1c

It is shown as the correct one which you indicate in your message.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)