Home Forums WoodMart support forum The default color scheme dark and light

The default color scheme dark and light

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aloisi95ali
    Participant

In woodmart them i would like to change the default font color scheme for light and dark mood when i am changing the background so i want to know where to do that or how to change special section

I am building mega menu but the background doesn’t match the color in two schemes mood

You can check here what i done

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi aloisi95ali,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

aloisi95ali
    Participant

There is two mood theme

Light
    Dark

I want to change the color of the fonts in this two moods for color fits my designs for more clear vision in the two moods

Like in mage menu i want to use Dark mood sometimes i want to use light mood but what forbidden me from using it that the fonts color are not clear to be seen

Plus i have problem the the website is full width to much that some of the content disappear in the edges

And if i used box styles it will leave so much space around

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi aloisi95ali,

Some elements needed to change via CSS or Custom selectors through Theme Settings, so please provide me with the mockup of the styles that you try to achieve, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

aloisi95ali
    Participant

I want to change the mega list element that used in building html block mega menu i want to change font size font color font family,, i want to match the design i have to make it more visibility font color when i use different background images

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi aloisi95ali,

If you want to change font styles of menu items for reach Menu HTML Blocks, then right-click on any page element and select Inspect Element. https://prnt.sc/s4gqZwPIos7A

Go to Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced. In this area, you can assign elements to below Custom Class

li#menu-item-27892 .wd-sub-menu .sub-sub-menu li > a

Please refer to our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/advanced-typography-settings/

Regards,

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)