Home Forums WoodMart support forum The editor of my website is extremely slow

The editor of my website is extremely slow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Peto23154
    Participant

Hi, I’m having a problem with my website developed at woodmart. Apparently the last two versions of this theme are quite slow in the editor both backend and frontend, I currently have a very good server which should not have problems.
    To be more specific, it presents the following problems.
    1.- The loading of the frontend editor can take between 30-40 seconds.
    2.- The loading of the backend editor can take up to 20 seconds
    3.- When I’m in the backend editor and I want to edit the first element, it takes between 15-20 seconds to open, after the second the times are reduced to 3-5 seconds of opening.
    4.- After saving changes and I click on see page, this action may take between 30-35 seconds for the browser to show me the final result on the page.

It is worth mentioning that I have other websites which are still using version 2.10.0 and the load times are normal and much faster.

I await your response and support, thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Peto23154
    Participant

Hello, I already did it and it works well, in fact I also did some tests on the same type of server with Divi Theme and everything is ok, I’m sure it’s Woodmart and I suspect the constructor as a problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, disable all external plugins and allow us to switch between themes to test it. Also, please, send us a step by step instruction how exactly do you measure this and which page do you test. We will check everything and try to find what is wrong.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)