Home Forums WoodMart support forum The feature problem of variable products showing separately

The feature problem of variable products showing separately

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Orange
    Participant

Hi,

Your feature of allowing to show variable products as separate products in the catalog page is wonderful. But there is a little. When I click into the single product page, the mini price of the variation not showing. Is it fixable?

Orange
    Participant

The first picture shows no mini price when I just click into the page.

The second picture means that I need to choose another option to activate the mini price.

The third picture means that I need to switch back the first swatch to see the price of the first option.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have confirmed from the Test Site regarding the Show single variation option, when you click on individual Variant as Product it will take you to the Product > where it will automatically show the individual Price below like this: https://ibb.co/y0GyPzf

So, if you click on Individual Variant of a Product then it will take you to the Variable Product where the individual Price will show below.

Best Regards

Orange
    Participant

Thanks for your reply!
    However, in my situation, it’s obviously not the same as yours. When I click on individual Variant as Product it will take me to the Product > where it does not show the individual Price. Just like what I showed in the three pictures. Please try it on my site. I will provide the details to you in the private section.

Hello,

We have further checked and confirmed this issue on your Site and it seems to be a third party Plugin conflict on your Site, as it is working fine on our Test Site.

So, please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. Also, please completely clear your browser and server cache before checking the results.

Best Regards

Orange
    Participant

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/rvapmbRpHs1F

I have deactivated all the plugins, only woocommerce, woodmart core and elementor left activated. Cleared the browser cache and server cache. But still the mini price didn’t show. Please see the above screenshot.

Your screenshot in the second reply isn’t from my website. Maybe your website no problem. But my situation different. Please try to go to my website and take a picture for me if you can see that in my website. Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but sometimes when changes are appearing fine under the Page Builder editor or Theme Customizer and not on the actual Site Preview, it is mostly related to Cache issue on the Site and we are also noticing CDN/Cloudflare enabled on your Site too: https://ibb.co/Qcy92Z7

So, can you please ask your Hosting Provider to once try to disable the CDN/Cloudflare on your Site for the time being while you are Customizing your Site (if it is enabled, if not then ignore this part), flush it completely along with that completely clear your browser as well as Site and Server cache and then check back your Site again. Hopefully, you won’t find the issue again.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)